Anything-to-anywhere, cloud-ready protection for Windows and Linux
Double-Take® DR helps you create a reliable disaster recovery plan with minimal infrastructure investment, and enables you to diversify your existing strategy to avoid a single point of failure. If you’re looking for an easy-to-use, scalable, disaster recovery solution that can protect and recover data and entire servers across physical, virtual, and cloud-based resources, you’ve found it. Because Double-Take DR is hardware, hypervisor, and platform independent, it’s the optimal solution for cloud-based disaster recovery for Windows and Linux servers.
Protect anything-to-anything, anywhere-to-anywhere
- Use any combination of cloud, virtual, or physical servers for total DR flexibility.
- Place your repository server anywhere, protect anything, and recover anywhere.
- Protect and recover data, applications, and servers regardless of the origin and destination.
Protect your data and applications, anywhere and anytime
Solve Your DR Puzzle Today. Watch our video.
Simplicity and ease of use
- Choose any server, regardless of applications and data configuration, and easily configure protection.
- Take advantage of hosted, private, or public cloud platform scalability and rapid provisioning for complete business continuity without complicated and costly infrastructure.
Cloud ready and optimized
- Set up target repository anywhere for fast access to public or private clouds from any location.
How it works
Double-Take DR provides affordable software-based protection and recovery of entire servers. Double-Take DR continuously captures changes at the byte level and asynchronously replicates those changes in real-time for anything-to-anything full server protection of physical, virtual, and cloud-based servers.
Multiple production servers can be protected to a single repository server, and in the event of server system outages, those servers can be recovered in their entirety back to the original or to different servers. In addition to protecting from actual outages, Double-Take DR also provides the ability to perform DR testing without impacting protection of production servers, allowing you to verify new and existing SLAs on your own schedule.