Complete, Flexible Hyper-V Virtual Machine Protection
Double-Take® 7.0 provides absolute workload protection, simplified administration and non-disruptive workload mobility for Hyper-V virtual servers.
As the first real-time high availability and disaster recovery solution to offer agentless and agent-based protection options for physical, virtual or cloud servers, Double-Take 7.0 provides flexible options for total workload mobility and predictable, near-zero downtime migrations. The agentless option of Double-Take 7.0 allows you to protect multiple hypervisor-compatible guests in real-time without installing and managing multiple tool sets within the virtual machines. Double-Take 7.0 enables centralized control of protection, failover and migration operations and can interoperate with common suites of orchestration and management tools. Agentless functionality offers centralized, OS-independent protection for the majority of guests in your environment.
- Comprehensive high availability and disaster recovery
- Real-time application and data protection
- Uses your existing hardware, software and network
- Enables easy, full-server failover in minutes, not hours
- Manages the entire protection environment from a single unified console
- Provides near-zero data loss
- Flexes to fit your RPO goals
- Protects entire virtual servers, regardless of OS
- Creates and auto-provisions your virtual disaster recovery environment
- Monitors server network and services
- Validates settings with pre-flight check and auto-fix features
- Compresses data
- Moves complete workloads
- Eliminates disruptions to the production system
- Improves profit margin by allowing you to optimize resources
- Eliminates individual agent installation
- Enables restoration or recovery from scheduled points-in-time
- Provides faster, better, less expensive disaster recovery and business continuity
- Enables continued protection while VM is dynamically moved to another host
- Scales out to support hundreds of VMs
- Easy to download, deploy and run
- Enables protection and recovery of a single virtual machine or all virtual machines on a specified Hyper-V virtual host or cluster.
- Provides compression, monitoring, management and independent failover for virtual machines.