Easy Migration for Windows Data, Applications and Servers
Risk-free migration for physical, virtual and cloud servers with near zero downtime
Double-Take Move for Windows quickly and easily migrates physical, virtual, and cloud server workloads over any distance with minimal risk and near zero downtime. Built on patented Double-Take real-time, byte-level replication technology, Double-Take Move enables easy, automated migration of files, folders or entire servers between different Windows hardware, storage types, or operating system versions.
- True any-to-any migration between physical, virtual, and cloud platforms
- Minimizes migration risk and downtime
- Efficient real-time replication enables migration across any distance
- Designed to simplify and streamline migrations for businesses of all sizes
What's new in Double-Take Move 8.0?
Double-Take Move for Windows 8.0 simplifies network configuration and enables further automation. Double-Take Move for Linux is also introduced in version 8.0, bringing easy, risk-free migrations with near-zero downtime to the Linux market.
- Port Address Translation (PAT) enabes multiple devices on a LAN to be mapped to a single public IP address without a VPN
- New RESTful APIs and PowerShell Commands in the Double-Take SDK enable developers to automate and orchestrate Double-Take migration services or integrate them with third party applications
System Requirements - Double-Take Move can migrate physical, virtual, or cloud servers with the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2003 R1 & R2
- Windows Server 2008 R1 & R2
- Windows Server 2012 R1 & R2
- Windows Server 2016