Real-time high availability: Total workload mobility and protection for unlimited IT evolution
for Windows is the first real-time high availability and disaster recovery solution to offer options for physical, virtual, and cloud servers. Double-Take Availability allows you to fine-tune your recovery and efficiency targets with flexible RTO and RPO.
No matter the size of your business, you can take advantage of full-scale protection at an affordable price. Because it’s platform, storage, and hardware independent, Double-Take Availability reduces your overall operating costs by optimizing existing infrastructure and scaling with whatever you build in the future.
“We see Double-Take as an inexpensive product for the incredible value that it provides. Double-Take is like a Swiss Army Knife; we don’t just use it for disaster recovery. We also use it for data migration, testing, scheduled maintenance, or if we lose a component. These multiple uses went beyond our original needs and made the overall implementation a huge success in gains of uptime, data security and peace of mind.”
“Failover and recovery time has been reduced to minutes when previously it took a day to get systems up and running again. We have less stress, easier recovery, and a more robust network. Double-Take Availability is meeting all of our high availability and disaster recovery needs now and for the foreseeable future
“We now have peace of mind that we can recover from even the most drastic disaster scenario in a relatively short time with minimal impact to our attorneys and their clients. Double-Take Availability protects the work we do and protects our clients, no matter what else is going on in the world around us.”
What's new in Double-Take Availability 7.1?
- Enhanced mobility, high availability, and disaster recovery for server workloads across physical, virtual, and cloud-based resources
- Significant improvements in mirror performance reduce the amount of time it takes to get protected and reduce data sent over the wire
- Cloud-ready right out of the box so businesses can take advantage of the many benefits of cloud technology
- Simplified license management makes it easier to activate and deactivate licenses
- Faster Full Server failover/cutover/recovery times as a result of optimized system state staging and processing
- Updated SCOM 2012R2 Management Pack
- Fast, efficient, cloud-ready HA/DR plans
How it works
Double-Take Availability provides complete data protection and enables instant recovery from any server outage. Double-Take Availability also provides total workload mobility, resource optimization and consolidation across computing platforms.
By continuously capturing byte-level changes and asynchronously replicating the changes in real-time to any storage across any distance, locally or globally, Double-Take Availability ensures you won’t lose any data or suffer through downtime. You can also implement failover clusters without shared storage or geographic limitations, eliminating the single point of failure and giving you the freedom to locate cluster nodes wherever you want.
- Windows Server 2003 R1 & R2
- Windows Server 2008 R1 & R2
- Windows Server 2012 R1 & R2